sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Yes, this is cult



I don't remember one moment I tried to forget

I lost myself yet I'm better not sad

Now I'm closer to the edge


It was a a thousand to one and a million to two


Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you


Closer to the edge



No I'm not saying I'm sorry


One day, maybe we'll meet again


No I'm not saying I'm sorry


One day, maybe we'll meet again


No, no, no, no



Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free


A birth of a song, a death of a dream


Closer to the edge


This never ending story, hate 4 wheel driving fate


We all fall short of glory, lost in ourself



No I'm not saying I'm sorry


One day, maybe we'll meet again


No I'm not saying I'm sorry


One day, maybe we'll meet again


No, no, no, no




No, no, no, no


I will never forget


No, no


I will never regret


No, no


I will live my life!!


No hay comentarios: